Monday, January 13, 2014

VIA Strengths Survey

So I took the VIA Strengths Survey and it said that my top 5 strenghts are:

1.Caution, Prudence, and Discretion
2.Fairness, Equity, and Justice
3.Industry, Diligence, and Perserverance
4.Judgement, Critical Thinking, and Open-Mindedness
5.Capacity to Love and Be Loved

I'm not exactly sure how this is going to help me with music theory, but I can see how it will help me in life. I want to go into psychology and music therapy as a career so I will need to be fair, diligent, and open-minded to make some sort of connection with the people I work with and having that kind of connection will help with treatment. Caution is just an overall good thing to have and the capacity to love and be loved, well, I feel like every person has this in them. The fact that it's a strength I guess means that I am more easily loved or love more? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment